Quality & Service: Your Specialist Partners
FENSA works with thousands of double glazing contractors in England and Wales. In choosing a FENSA double glazing registered company the consumer is offered greater protection when purchasing double glazing for their home.
For peace of mind, homeowners can use a FENSA registered business for your double glazing installations:
- Keep your FENSA certificate safe – you can’t sell your home without it.
- Avoid rogue traders – use a FENSA installer
- 92% of windows and doors are covered by FENSA in the UK .
- More than 10 years of raising standards in the glazing industry.
- FENSA is the original Competent Persons Scheme.
- FENSA – the quick and simple route to building regulations compliance
FENSA has issued over 9 million window and door homeowner certificates and is the recognised double glazing industry leader.
Sources of Timber – Chain of Custody
As FSC members, we adhere to the chain of custody which means certified timber can be identified and tracked through its operations.
It can also be used to provide traceability for schemes which verify that the wood comes from legal sources.
Forest Stewardship Council
The Forest Stewardship Council is an international not for-profit, multi-stakeholder organization established in 1993 to promote responsible management of the world’s forests.
Free Design Service
Whether you are an architect, a developer or ambitious homeowner.
Whether you know exactly what you want, or indeed, you would like inspiration consultation; our experts help bring your vision to life.